Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Day For Epiphanies
So today I had an Epiphany, because it's Wednesday and after "ABC Comedy Wednesday" ended when they all had season finales all that is left for me to do is have epiphanies. I've had several. [from off stage: What does this have to do with us?!?] So while listening to Me'shell Ndegeocello on youtube I realized that this blog has become a little bit too heavy. I love film/tv critism [and music reviewing if something awesome comes up] but the blog is supposed to be a mesh. I say all of this instead of just writing about somethin else because assuming more than one person reads this you maybe like 'what the f.' It's also about what I notice. So.... anyway....the actually blogging comes next. Also i need an excuse to blog on all of my blogs..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment